Our Lady Queen of Heaven-Back
This building houses Our Lady Queen of Heaven Mission Church and was built as a general store in Oreana Idaho in the 1880’s and was converted to its present use as a church in 1961. There is a bell tower on the church that is supposedly from a church that was in the ghost town of Silver City, Idaho. Silver City is known as one of the best preserved “ghost towns” in the US. Church services are still held here on a monthly schedule.